AUTOMOTIVE DETAILER (FULL TIME)
KIA Richmond is seeking an enthusiastic & experienced automotive detailer to join our team. This position will be responsible for cleaning, preparing and detailing all new and used vehicles for customers and demo use.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Clean, prepare and detail customer vehicles and company demos
– Clean and refurbish new and used vehicles, exterior and interior
– Maintain and improve productivity and efficiency of the detail department
– Quality control and coordination of deliveries
– Other tasks as required
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Driver’s Abstract
– Automotive workshop process and product knowledge
– Previous experience in a customer service role
– Able to multi-task and meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
– Ability to work a flexible schedule
– Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
*Wage negotiable based on experience.*
RECEPTIONIST (FULL TIME / PART TIME)
- Full Time Sales Reception (**Maternity Coverage): Monday – Thursday (8:00 – 4:30) + Friday (8:00 – 6:00)
- Part Time Sales Reception: Monday – Thursday (4:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Part Time Service Reception : Monday – Friday (3:00pm – 6:00pm) + Saturday (8:00am – 4:30pm)
The duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
-Booking car wash appointments + airport shuttles
-Preparing PO’s for the accounting department
-Fielding customer inquires and transferring calls to the correct department/person
–Interacting with staff and customers (Lot Attendants + Sales Staff & Managers)
-Processing customer deposits (via POS machine – Visa, Debit, Master Card)
-Preparing Vehicle Pouches
-Writing deposit/full payment slips for vehicle purchases
-Tidying up the coffee machine area and lounge
Wage is dependent upon skill set, knowledge of programs (ADP, Word, Excel) and prior experience on the phone.
The dealership is located in Richmond and is accessible by public transportation.
This position would be great for someone that is looking to supplement their income with more hours, a student or someone wanting to get back into the work force.
We are looking for individuals that are reliable, hard working and be able to work well under pressure, as this is a high volume dealership.
Please indicate your start date & the position you are interested.
Only those that meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Sales Consultant (Automotive Dealership)
We are looking for well organized, customer service orientated, team player with strong prospecting, closing & lead management skills to join our sales team.
No experience? No problem! We will train you to be a successful vehicle sales specialist with KIA Richmond and start your vehicle sales career today!
$400 minimum for every car sale.
No upper limit for commission made on a car sale.
What do we expect from our Sales Consultants?
• Meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets of new and pre-owned vehicles.
• Exceeding customers’ expectations by making the vehicle purchasing experience amazing.
• Expanding our customer network by promoting and developing new business.
• Demonstrating initiative in learning and understanding our products and marketing competition.
• Actively maintaining your current customer and referral network.
• Handling customer escalations and acting as a liaison to resolve customer concerns.
• Acting as a brand ambassador by professionally representing the Auto West BMW brand.
What should you possess?
• A passion for the KIA brand and desire to keep up with the latest vehicle technologies.
• A great attitude towards customer service.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and active listening skills.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Bilingual competencies preferred
• A valid VSA license is strongly recommended
• A valid BC driver’s licence and clean driver’s abstract are required for this role.